Saturday, January 26, 2008

A typical day....

Here are a few highlights from our day yesterday. I thought I would capture some of the normal happenings in the average day of this stay-at-home mommy.









**Please note that I did intentionally leave out any evidence of brotherly battles, diaper changes and potty trips!! Speaking of potty training (as usual) Noah is officially done. I am so proud of my little Bug!! He has even woken up the last 7 nights with no accidents. It is wonderful!! It also give us a nice break in the budget. One down.. one to go.

No comments:

********************* What's New with the Dells? ********************

*********************************** Becky Dell *********************************

*********************Child of God, happily married to a wonderful man and together we are raising 2 amazing Boys!*************

About Me

My photo
I am a child of God! I am happily married to the love of my life and together we are raising two amazing boys.