Monday, January 21, 2008

"To infinity and beyond!!"


For Noah's first birthday Aaron and I got him a Buzz Lightyear Megablock set. He wanted nothing to do with the blocks, but would carry around the Buzz character saying "Buzz Buzz". That was the beginning of his love affair with Buzz Lighyear. He loves "Toy Story 1 & 2" and was beside himself with joy when my parents came over last night and presented him with his very own Buzz costume. He proudly paraded around in his new garb exclaiming "to infinity and beyond" coupled with him pressing different "button's" on his costume saying "Buzz to Star Command". He was in heaven. It is hard for me to believe that in less than 7 weeks my baby will be 3 already. I have had a lot of challenges with this little "bug", but I wouldn't trade him for the world. He teaches me so much everyday and I am thankful for my healthy, independent little man that seems to be able to outsmart his old mom already. What a blessing he is!!

No comments:

********************* What's New with the Dells? ********************

*********************************** Becky Dell *********************************

*********************Child of God, happily married to a wonderful man and together we are raising 2 amazing Boys!*************

About Me

My photo
I am a child of God! I am happily married to the love of my life and together we are raising two amazing boys.