Tuesday, July 22, 2008

potty update... and then some...

Collin is still doing great in regards to potty training! He has had NO accidents for two days and he was even dry when he woke up from his nap today.
In other news...
Noah went to his swimming lesson today and was able to swim by himself while only using a water noodle for balance.
I can't believe how fast my boys are growing up.
One last thing...
This year has been a challenging one for me as far as illness goes. I went to the doc today about a pain in my back that has been bothering me for several months. I will go tomorrow for an ultrasound to look at my pancreas, gallbladder and kidney's. Please pray for patience as we set forth on another journey to discover what in the world is going on now.
Thanks.

2 comments:

Stephany said...

Praying for you! Hope they can fix you up real good!

Jen said...

You just can't catch a break with your back problems. Praying for quick (& cheap!) healing!

********************* What's New with the Dells? ********************

*********************************** Becky Dell *********************************

*********************Child of God, happily married to a wonderful man and together we are raising 2 amazing Boys!*************

About Me

My photo
I am a child of God! I am happily married to the love of my life and together we are raising two amazing boys.