Thursday, July 10, 2008

Potty Training Number Two

I cannot believe it, Collin is now deep in the world of potty training. He began to show signs of readiness about 2 weeks before our trip to Virginia, but I wanted to wait to start his training until we returned home. I am happy to report that he LOVES to go potty on the big potty. He claps and laughs and sings. He is totally into his potty chart too and love to put the Thomas the Train stickers on it. We have only been working on this for a few days and by day 2 he was already going "poo", which took Noah a little longer to feel comfortable enough to do. I must admit that I am shocked at his eagerness and ability to go potty. I am so proud of my big boy!!
Here is a picture of him celebrating before putting the first sticker on his chart and the big guy next to his potty chart!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Yeah Collin! Isn't it amazing how some kids just get it right away and other take awhile. Just think, you won't need to buy diapers soon!

********************* What's New with the Dells? ********************

*********************************** Becky Dell *********************************

*********************Child of God, happily married to a wonderful man and together we are raising 2 amazing Boys!*************

About Me

My photo
I am a child of God! I am happily married to the love of my life and together we are raising two amazing boys.