Friday, October 23, 2009

Some pics and a movie

This is what Collin looked like before we got him to the hospital.

Here he is on Monday! It was the first day in almost a week that he tried to play with anything.
Later that day he received a Build A Bear from Aunti Jen!
This is an adorable pic from a couple of days ago! You can see he is starting to come to life.
*note there are no pics of me for a reason!
Here he is w/ Grandpa getting ready for a walk. So cute!
Finally some rest! (For only a short while, but he looks so sweet!)

Here is a video I took today so you could see the improvement. Thank you so much for your support and prayer.

2 comments:

Jen said...

I love seeing his improvement through the pics. and video. Thanks for sharing them with us. Praying everyone rests well tonight!

Amy in Ohio said...

I will watch the video tomorrow at home but my little Collin is back!! Xxoo

********************* What's New with the Dells? ********************

*********************************** Becky Dell *********************************

*********************Child of God, happily married to a wonderful man and together we are raising 2 amazing Boys!*************

About Me

My photo
I am a child of God! I am happily married to the love of my life and together we are raising two amazing boys.