Monday, November 24, 2008

A wonderful week!

Where do I begin???
I want to start by thanking everyone who was a part of my amazing birthday week. I am so thankful for all of the wonderful people God has placed in my life!

Last Friday, my friend Erin came up to visit from northern Kentucky. We had a wonderful visit and our boys got along great. We both have 2 boys and it was great to watch them play together as we played catch-up. Thanks for coming up to see us!!



On Saturday, we celebrated by having dinner at Brio. It was great. We got a sitter for the kiddo's and enjoyed a nice meal with some of our closest friends. It was wonderful.


Mom and I.



Erika and I.


Stephany and I. Thank you for everything last weekend! I love you!



The Weldon family.



Megan and I.



Rosie and I.


Apparently I didn't get any pictures of Aaron and I:( I can't believe it! I also failed to photograph Joshua, Joe, my Dad and Phil! Sorry guys.
The weekend ended with a bang! My parents took the kids, Aaron and I to Connorsville, Indiana to ride the Polar Express! I will post another blog about that later. It was so fun and I cannot wait to share it will you.

No comments:

********************* What's New with the Dells? ********************

*********************************** Becky Dell *********************************

*********************Child of God, happily married to a wonderful man and together we are raising 2 amazing Boys!*************

About Me

My photo
I am a child of God! I am happily married to the love of my life and together we are raising two amazing boys.