Saturday, November 8, 2008

A Noah story for the books...

This evening at dinner, Noah was playing around in his chair and I told him he needed to settle down and eat. Well, after a bite he started to mess around again, so I told him he need to choose his next move wisely so this is what he did...
He put his hands up to his mouth and started to make a gun with them, I just watched to see what he would do next. Then to my surprise he bowed his head, folded his hands and said, "Dear God, thank you for my parents. Mommy I am praying to God right now."
I let him know he choose wisely, but boy am I interested to see what the future has in store.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my word how precious! How do they come up with these things?! I love seeing children integrate their faith and understanding of God in their lives.

DrMommy said...

How sweet -- mommy moments like this just give me the chills!!


PS, I'm a Google blogger now, so I'm finally cool enough to comment on your site!! ;-)

********************* What's New with the Dells? ********************

*********************************** Becky Dell *********************************

*********************Child of God, happily married to a wonderful man and together we are raising 2 amazing Boys!*************

About Me

My photo
I am a child of God! I am happily married to the love of my life and together we are raising two amazing boys.