Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Out of Surgery

This is Becky's sister, Jenny. She is out of surgery and the surgeon said that "Everything went well." This is wonderful news and we are very grateful. Please continue to pray as she still faces a week in the hospital and a painful recovery process. We should be able to see her in a couple hours. Thank you all for your prayers and support. We do not have power at Becky and Aaron's house but are able to get online at the hospital, so we will do our best to keep this blog up to date.

1 comment:

simplegifts3 said...

Hey, Great news, Jenny! I'm on the schedule to help relieve you on Friday so you can be with your sister.

I will call the house tomorrow or Thursday to see when you want me to come over, OK?
Lynn

********************* What's New with the Dells? ********************

*********************************** Becky Dell *********************************

*********************Child of God, happily married to a wonderful man and together we are raising 2 amazing Boys!*************

About Me

My photo
I am a child of God! I am happily married to the love of my life and together we are raising two amazing boys.