Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Today...

This morning at 9:15 I will be undergoing my second injection. I appreciate all of your prayers and support. If you think about it, ask Aaron how he is doing when you see him next time. He has not said anything to me, but I am sure it would mean a lot if someone would ask how he is doing. Just a thought. :)
I also want to take a minute to thank... (in advance)
Stephany ~ for watching the boys during today's procedure and preparing lunch and dinner for our family today.
Linda ~ for providing dinner for our family tomorrow.
My dad ~ for watching the boys tomorrow.
Jen ~ for preparing dinner for us on Friday.
and
Donna ~ for watching the boys on Friday.

Thanks so much!!!
LOVE to all,
Becky

1 comment:

Lizzy said...

I hope you're feeling better! You've been in my prayers. :o)
Noah made me smile last night. I love seeing kids learn about communion and seeing their curiosity. It was great! :o)

********************* What's New with the Dells? ********************

*********************************** Becky Dell *********************************

*********************Child of God, happily married to a wonderful man and together we are raising 2 amazing Boys!*************

About Me

My photo
I am a child of God! I am happily married to the love of my life and together we are raising two amazing boys.