Monday, March 10, 2008

Noah is 3!!!!!!!!!

This entry is dedicated to my 3 year old bundle of joy! I will write a post later on my back, but for now let's celebrate Noah...
(His party was Saturday, but his actual birthday was Sunday.)


Here is a pic of Noah and Maw Maw! He loved his Thomas cake!! Thanks Mom!





The all boys club.:)
Despite the crazy blizzard like conditions, Noah had a great turn-out. I am so thankful that we were able to keep the date. Noah, Peter and Ryan are all old enough to know that when they are told they get to go to a birthday party they are excited, however they aren't old enough to understand that sometimes the party must be cancelled. That being said, because we actually did have the party, we didn't have to listen to disappointed 2 & 3 year olds mourn the loss of a promised party. Whew... I know that was wordy, but if you are a parent of a toddler, you'll probably understand.




Noah got this great train table from my parents! He and Collin LOVE LOVE LOVE it!


This is Noah's big boy bike that Aaron and I got him!! He figured out how to make it "go" Sunday.



Noah had a little baggie of Thomas the Train stickers that he was freely giving out. Even poor baby James got "stickered"





After the cake and ice cream and presents, the Grandpa's, Daddy's and big brother's all went sledding! The best part of being born in the winter season. :)


His actual birthday! Here is a family pic from church yesterday! I can't believe how big the boys are already.



Here is a picture of best buds, Noah and Peter. Considering the were born a mere 5 days apart and that Aaron and I are best friends with Tim and Stephany (Peter's parents) they have no choice but to tolerate one another. They act more like brother's than friends at this point and I have no idea the trouble they will manage to get into later. Our church starts the children's church and children's Sunday school program at age 3. So, the boys spent their first day of "big boy" church together. We didn't let them sit together for service, but the enjoyed a pre-service pow-wow.



All tuckered out from a VERY long weekend!
Happy Birthday Bug! I love you!

1 comment:

Jen said...

What great pics! It is hard to believe that he is 3 already. Makes me sad to think about how fast our kids are growing up. =(

********************* What's New with the Dells? ********************

*********************************** Becky Dell *********************************

*********************Child of God, happily married to a wonderful man and together we are raising 2 amazing Boys!*************

About Me

My photo
I am a child of God! I am happily married to the love of my life and together we are raising two amazing boys.