Tuesday, March 25, 2008

New look for Noah




Aaron and I got the clippers out last night and attacked Noah's crazy hair. I like the long look on him, but we thought it was time for a change. I don't think my parents will ever recover! Sorry!


In other news,
April 2nd is my LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! injection and once again I am in need of help.
Aaron is trying to get the 2nd off, but we need meals for the 2th, 3rd and 4th and childcare help on the 2nd (during my procedure), 3rd and 4th.
I hate to ask for so much help ALL THE TIME! I truely appreciate all of the help we have received so far. You are all such a blessing to our family.
Thank you!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Noah looks so cute...I love the buzz cut on little boys as the weather warms up.

Mark me down for dinner on April 4th. I'm doing dinner for someone else on 4/1 and snacks for our home group on 4/2, so it will be a busy week, but I'm glad to help your family out too.

Stephany said...

I won't be able to watch the boys, just because I have two solid days of recording at the studio on Tues. and Wed. but mark us down for a meal! Glad you are feeling good! It was great to see you on Sunday!

********************* What's New with the Dells? ********************

*********************************** Becky Dell *********************************

*********************Child of God, happily married to a wonderful man and together we are raising 2 amazing Boys!*************

About Me

My photo
I am a child of God! I am happily married to the love of my life and together we are raising two amazing boys.