Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter 2008

He is risen He is risen indeed! Praise the Lord!

I feel wonderful today! The cortisone seems to really be working now and I trust after the next injection I will feel 100%!!! Just in time for summer fun!
Praise the Lord!
I wanted to share some Easter pics with you. I hope you enjoy. :)



Our family.


Mom made the boys each an Easter egg cake to decorate and eat. This is the aftermath of Collin's egg cake! He loved it!


Noah proudly displaying his victory in the egg hunt.


That's right Collin, you get all that candy!!


Noah putting the finishing touches on his egg cake.

We hope your Easter was a precious as ours!!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Looks like you guys had a fun day. So glad to hear you are feeling better!

********************* What's New with the Dells? ********************

*********************************** Becky Dell *********************************

*********************Child of God, happily married to a wonderful man and together we are raising 2 amazing Boys!*************

About Me

My photo
I am a child of God! I am happily married to the love of my life and together we are raising two amazing boys.