Sunday, January 10, 2010

Movie Night

Family Movie Night!!

Last night I was blessed to spend the entire evening with my guys. We had a movie night!
The above pic was taken Christmas Eve morning at my parents house.

We cuddled up on the couch under a soft, much-loved-fleece blanket, enjoyed popcorn and candy while watched "Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs". Check out this review:
http://www.pluggedin.com/videos/2010/q1/cloudywithachanceofmeatballs.aspx

Read this review(photo from pluggedin.com)

We loved it so much that we have added it to our shopping list. It appealed to the kids, naturally, but also to the parents. I could count on one hand the things that could be offensive about the movie and even the token love story in the film was kid friendly. It is only on a rare occasion that I will put myself out there and recommend a movie, especially one that is for the kids, but this gets 2 thumbs up from this Mama! This morning I asked the boys and Aaron what their favorite parts were and we all like something different. You really should rent it or make an event of it and catch it at the cheap seats while you can. It is so much fun and leaves you feeling happy, satisfied and a tad bit hungry.
I think one of the things I liked best is that it was age appropriate for my 3 and 4 year old. I didn't have to fast forward over anything and I didn't have to sensor any of the language....SO refreshing! It was a wonderful night.
So, if you are looking for a great movie for the entire family go get "Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs". If you do, let me know what you think!!!! :)

No comments:

********************* What's New with the Dells? ********************

*********************************** Becky Dell *********************************

*********************Child of God, happily married to a wonderful man and together we are raising 2 amazing Boys!*************

About Me

My photo
I am a child of God! I am happily married to the love of my life and together we are raising two amazing boys.