Monday, December 7, 2009

Here's MARLEY!!!










While looking on Craigslist last night for a dog to adopt an ad grabbed my attention about a pug that needed a home ASAP! So.... we adopted Marley. Really we adopted Harley, but we quickly changed that to Marley. He hasn't even noticed. Here are Roxi (9) and Marley (11mos or so). Poor Roxi didn't even get dinner first before Marley had his way with her. :( She was not happy. Needless to say, Mr. Marley will be getting the old snipperoo as soon as we schedule the appt. hoping this week though.
Noah is SO happy!
Collin is so silly! Happy, but silly!
Both boys are CA-UTE!!

We are so happy to have another pug. He is a great addition to the family and he is even house broken. We are dealing with some territory marking, but other than that all is well. Except of course for poor Roxi, she could use a break, or maybe a smoke. ;)

3 comments:

daisiesforu said...

Congrats on your newest he is so cute. Wookie tends to abuse Phoebe on a regular basis. I keep saying he needs snipped but never seam to find the time. Be is so cute...I love pugs.

Susie said...

You kill me! :)

No dogs in this house. I don't deal with the poop or pee of non-human beings....

Katie @ Domestic Debacle said...

Congrats!! The new addition is such a cutie!

********************* What's New with the Dells? ********************

*********************************** Becky Dell *********************************

*********************Child of God, happily married to a wonderful man and together we are raising 2 amazing Boys!*************

About Me

My photo
I am a child of God! I am happily married to the love of my life and together we are raising two amazing boys.