Sunday, December 20, 2009

The best gift of this Christmas....


Lately Noah has been asking me a lot of questions about death. It has been quite unusual and very intense. He has cried and asked very pointed questions. Well, last night while on the way home from a Christmas party, he once again asked me what would happen when I died. Aaron and I talked with Noah and the most beautiful, unexpected thing happened... Noah asked Jesus to come into his heart. At 4 3/4 years old, God has opened Noah's eyes and prompted his heart. Praise God! Merry Christmas to my sweet Noah and new brother in Christ. What a special blessing to be able to share this amazing moment with my husband and oldest son.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I am so glad I was home for this! I love that kid!

Andrea @ Mommy Snacks.net said...

That is so sweet! I remember the day with our oldest too. It's so awesome. You are a good momma and light for him to see Jesus!

********************* What's New with the Dells? ********************

*********************************** Becky Dell *********************************

*********************Child of God, happily married to a wonderful man and together we are raising 2 amazing Boys!*************

About Me

My photo
I am a child of God! I am happily married to the love of my life and together we are raising two amazing boys.