Wednesday, September 30, 2009

When did my dad become an old fart?

I just wanted to ask for prayer for my dad. A couple of weeks ago, he went to the doctor to get checked out do to some unusual symptoms. It turns out, he has some blockages to his heart and parts of his heart aren't getting enough blood. SO... on Monday, 10/4, he will have a heart cath. Thee doc will go into one of his arteries via his wrist. They will scope out the situation and take it from there. The doc suspects this to be a routine. There are many things that they could find once he is actually looking at the arteries, but some are a bit to overwhelming for me to discuss here. So, please pray for my Dad. I greatly appreciate it!

4 comments:

Katie @ Domestic Debacle said...

Praying for your Daddy-O! Hope his recovery goes smoothly!

Jen said...

It's hard to see our parents as "old", but I guess if we age, they do as well. We'll be praying for your dad on Monday. Let us know how things go and if your fam. needs anything.

Jenny said...

He get old when he stopped participating in life and became a spectator. Becky, don't let his irrationality and anxiety freak you out. He is in God's hands! I love you sister.

Beccy said...

praying.

********************* What's New with the Dells? ********************

*********************************** Becky Dell *********************************

*********************Child of God, happily married to a wonderful man and together we are raising 2 amazing Boys!*************

About Me

My photo
I am a child of God! I am happily married to the love of my life and together we are raising two amazing boys.