Friday, September 11, 2009

I just wanted to take a minute to let you know that I LOVE LOVE LOVE teaching my boys in a school setting. It has made such a difference in their learning and mine. I love to watch them "get it". I love when Noah taps Collin on the shoulder to say, "Look Brother, look what I did!". I love when Collin holds up a piece of construction paper, cut to smitherines, and proudly exclaims," Look Noan ( not a typo, it is how he says his name) I did it! I did it!" . It is amazing and I am so thankful for the opportunity to stay at home with the boys and daily go on this journey with them! Praise the Lord!

No comments:

********************* What's New with the Dells? ********************

*********************************** Becky Dell *********************************

*********************Child of God, happily married to a wonderful man and together we are raising 2 amazing Boys!*************

About Me

My photo
I am a child of God! I am happily married to the love of my life and together we are raising two amazing boys.