Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Poor Monkey

I had to take Collin to the Doc this morning. He had this strange rash on his face that seemingly popped up overnight, well the doc said it looks like the strep rash that kids are coming in with. This means that he may have strep throat. AHH! His only symptom's are slightly swollen glands and the rash. She ran an instant read strep test and it came back negative, but if he comes down with any other "strep" symptoms or if the rash spreads (w/i the next couple days) we have to go back to get him retested. We are not out of the woods on this one yet, but I pray it is just a rash. Please pray for him as well as protection from illness for myself as surgery is fast approaching. Thank you.

1 comment:

Stephany said...

Peter sure missed you guys and knowing that the boys were sick didn't settle well with him, but at least you know he loves you! He said "Noah and Collin will come over another day, ok??"
Praying for you ALL!!!!

********************* What's New with the Dells? ********************

*********************************** Becky Dell *********************************

*********************Child of God, happily married to a wonderful man and together we are raising 2 amazing Boys!*************

About Me

My photo
I am a child of God! I am happily married to the love of my life and together we are raising two amazing boys.