Friday, February 15, 2008

M R Why????

Okay here's the skinny...
I had an MRI done on Monday and it revealed that my back has in fact worsened. One of my discs is worse and therefore, I am going to see a pain management doc on the 26th of this month. I am tired of the process already, but this is how it works. I wish I knew why this is the path God has placed for me to walk down, but I can only trust that He is in control of the situation. Please pray for wisdom for the doctor as well as patience for Aaron, Noah, Collin and me. I am so thankful for my parents and Aaron's parents as they are helping so much with the kids. I am also thankful for our church family as they are faithfully lifting us up in prayer as well as asking me how I am feeling. The encouragement I am receiving this time around is amazing! Thanks also to Pam (from church for providing an amazing meal for our family that lasted for 2 dinners and one lunch!)
Love to all!
Becky

1 comment:

Jen said...

You've been in our prayers. Let me know if I can do anything...childcare, meals, etc. I'm only a phone call away. Love you! =)

********************* What's New with the Dells? ********************

*********************************** Becky Dell *********************************

*********************Child of God, happily married to a wonderful man and together we are raising 2 amazing Boys!*************

About Me

My photo
I am a child of God! I am happily married to the love of my life and together we are raising two amazing boys.