Friday, May 22, 2009

Free Crocs!

Here are the boys modeling my new Malindi's.

Here are the boys modeling my new Malindi's.

Noah tried to take a pic of me in my new shoes!



Here is the story. Earlier this month I went with my friend Erin (5dollardinners.com) to a mom's night out (MNO). Jenny (MomminItUp) and Andrea (Mommysnacks) hosted this shin dig! There was delicious food!! Pizza Hut and Subway as well as hostess 100 calorie lemon cakes. We got swag bags from Kroger and other wonderful sponsors like Palmer's Cocoa Butter products and we had a Mary Kay satin hands (YUMMM!) demo from LuAnn. The evening was broadcasted live via the internet and George from Crocs sent out a tweet to all of the MNO parties to send out a shout out to Crocs. WE WON!! The prize ANY pair of Crocs off their site, excluding "YOU". Um, I am a Crocs virgin, so when I went to the site, I was shocked by all of the styles they offer. Here is my first impression, I HEART Crocs! I am totally hooked. They are seriously the most comfy shoe I have ever tried on and I want more. They have a ton of colors to choose from and you really need to check out their site. They have something for everyone. Good times!

1 comment:

AlyxLE said...

I went to a mall in the St. Louis area with a friend last week and found out that there was a new Crocs store at this mall and they had $5 Crocs!! They only had about 4 different styles and limited colors but they were $30-$40 Crocs for $5. I got my mom and Olivia a pair of of the flip-flops. When I was pregnant with Kendrick all I wore, were purple Crocs! They looked hidious but they were sooo comfortable!

********************* What's New with the Dells? ********************

*********************************** Becky Dell *********************************

*********************Child of God, happily married to a wonderful man and together we are raising 2 amazing Boys!*************

About Me

My photo
I am a child of God! I am happily married to the love of my life and together we are raising two amazing boys.