Tuesday, December 16, 2008

First sleep over

Okay, so a couple of weeks ago we invited Peter W. over for a sleep over. It was so fun! Here are some pics of the big event, blogger is being a pain so they are out of order. Whatever! I don't have time to fix it. Anyway, for the record...
We started the night at LaRosa's then made ice cream sundae's, watched a movie, and hit the hay. On Saturday, we ate oatmeal, made ornament's and Santa beards, the boys all crashed, Roxi too! We finished the afternoon by going to our favorite library to decorate gingerbread houses.
I hope you can make sense of the pictures. It was a blast and we can't wait to do it again... someday!:)
By the way, the picture of Noah and Peter holding hands while sleeping IS NOT A pose! Sometime after they fell asleep they started holding hands. It was so stinkin cute!















2 comments:

Jenny said...

Did Peter an Noah really fall asleep holding hands in that pose? If so, that may be the sweetest picture I have ever seen. Thanks for putting all of this up on your site so I can share in it all!!! Love ya, Jenny

Stephany said...

Wow! I'm in tears. I can't believe how cute our off-springs are! I LOVE the picture of everyone sleeping, even fatty-roxi!
You did such a fantastic job! We can't wait to have Noah over for his sleep-over with Peter!
What a fun Mommy you are!

********************* What's New with the Dells? ********************

*********************************** Becky Dell *********************************

*********************Child of God, happily married to a wonderful man and together we are raising 2 amazing Boys!*************

About Me

My photo
I am a child of God! I am happily married to the love of my life and together we are raising two amazing boys.