Wednesday, May 7, 2008

A crafty moment...




Last week I introduced Collin to the wonderful world of finger painting. He loved it! I think he liked painting his belly more than the paper, but he did manage to get some paint on paper. :) Noah, as usual, had a great time too!




I had let the paintings dry for several days and I was trying to decide what to do with all of our new artwork when it occurred to me to hang them with twine and make them into wind catcher's on the porch. I had some glittery snow flakes left over from another project, so we added them for support. So far so good. They have stayed up and seem to be handling our rain just fine.
The boys love to watch their beautiful pieces of art blow in the wind.

1 comment:

Stephany said...

You are so crafty and creative. . .it's sickening, really! Go you!

********************* What's New with the Dells? ********************

*********************************** Becky Dell *********************************

*********************Child of God, happily married to a wonderful man and together we are raising 2 amazing Boys!*************

About Me

My photo
I am a child of God! I am happily married to the love of my life and together we are raising two amazing boys.