Friday, August 7, 2009

Collin, so sweet!

So, the kids and I were in the van today and I was dealing with a grumpy Noah. I told him that he needed to make the decision to change his behavior and he asked me to change it for him. I told him that only he could do it. He said that God could do it. I confirmed that he was right and that he should ask God to help him. He said he didn't want to pray, but asked if I would pray for him. I did and then I heard this from my sweet Collin!
"Dear Jesus, thank you for Noah. Help Noah's heart. Thank you for God. Thank you for my dog. Thank you for Mommy. (YAY I made it in there, even if it was after our dog!) Amen."
From the mouths of babes! Thank you God for my beautiful children.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Pure sweetness! I know you cherish those sweet, and sometimes grumpy, boys!

Jenny said...

So, did that change Noah's heart. There is something so powerful about a genuinely pure prayer! Thanks for sharing.

********************* What's New with the Dells? ********************

*********************************** Becky Dell *********************************

*********************Child of God, happily married to a wonderful man and together we are raising 2 amazing Boys!*************

About Me

My photo
I am a child of God! I am happily married to the love of my life and together we are raising two amazing boys.