Sunday, June 21, 2009

I HEART AARON DELL


So, today I thought I would take a minute to write about my wonderful hubby! Happy Father's Day Aaron! You are a wonderful Daddy to Noah and Collin! Thank you so much for working so hard so I can stay at home with our handsome boys. There are so many things I could say about you to let people know how amazing you are, but I don't know where to start.
I prayed specifically for a few things as a young girl regarding the man I would some day marry.
1 ~ That he would love God above all!
2 ~ That he would be an amazing father.
3 ~ That he would have a good financial head on his shoulder's.
Well, you are even more than all that I prayed for. You are an amazing Daddy and I love you very much. Thank you for all you do! I am so thankful for you.
Always and Forever!!
Becky

No comments:

********************* What's New with the Dells? ********************

*********************************** Becky Dell *********************************

*********************Child of God, happily married to a wonderful man and together we are raising 2 amazing Boys!*************

About Me

My photo
I am a child of God! I am happily married to the love of my life and together we are raising two amazing boys.