Monday, October 6, 2008

Thanks for your support!....

A note of gratitude.
Mom ~ A million thank you's would only begin to tap into the amount of gratitude I feel toward you. Not only did you take time off work, you nursed me toward health. You were on call 24/7 and even slept by next to my bed to make sure I was okay. You shared yourself with me and the kids. You made yummy breakfast daily for the kids and took great care of them as well. Thank you for being my rock the first week I was at home. I love you.
Dad ~ I cannot thank you enough for all of the support you too have been for me during this difficult time. I know that it was hard for you to hold my hand during all of the pain induced tremors, but you did. I know you hurt for me, you always do, but you were an amazing support for me the week I spent at your house and you tried your best to make me comfy. The kids loved all of the field trips and wonderful outings. Thank you! I love you.
Jenny ~ It meant more to me thank I can put into words that you used a week of vacation time to help with all of our many needs. You are an amazing Aunt to the kids and you were a huge help to Aaron and I. Thank you for staying at the hospital with me the first night. I know you must have felt spread thin the week you were here, but you never complained. Thank you so much! I love you.
Stephany ~ Thanks so much for all of the behind the scenes work you have done on my behalf. Not only have you arranged meals for us for nearly 2 solid weeks, you have also watched the boys. Thanks for visiting me at the hospital and thanks to you and Tim for coming to the hospital before surgery. I really appreciate all of the selflessness you continue to show. You are truly a forever friend and I thank God for you. I love you.
Megan ~ I am so excited to see how our relationship is deepening. You have gone out of your way to visit me at the hospital and help with the kiddo's. They love you dearly and your genuine concern touches my heart.
South Dayton Presbyterian Church ~ It is such a blessing to be a part of a church that continually supports and prays for it's member's. Thank you for the many phone calls, meals, hospital visit's , flowers and countless cards. Thank you so much! I love you all so much.
Donna ~ Thank you for the amazing gift of caring for the kids for 2 full days. You are an incredible support. Thank you for loving our kids and taking great care of them. Thank you! I love you.
Pam ~ Thank you for taking the boys in the night before surgery and the night of surgery. Your family is a true testament of God's love. Thank you so much! I love you.
Rosie and Phil ~ Thank you for the food and the childcare. The kids had a blast playing at your house that day. Thank you! I love you.
Finally, I know Aaron did not make this list, I am saving my note for him for tomorrow, our 8th wedding anniversary.
To anyone I forgot to mention, thank you so much for everything. I really appreciate all of the love, support, prayer and encouragement, not only for me, but for Aaron and the kids as well.
We are truly blessed to be loved by so many.
Sincerely,
Becky

No comments:

********************* What's New with the Dells? ********************

*********************************** Becky Dell *********************************

*********************Child of God, happily married to a wonderful man and together we are raising 2 amazing Boys!*************

About Me

My photo
I am a child of God! I am happily married to the love of my life and together we are raising two amazing boys.