Tuesday, May 13, 2008

"kissing together"

On Sunday, aka Mother's Day, I woke up ill. Even though it was only allergies, I felt terrible!!!! I took a hot bath and then began to get ready for church when I heard the beautiful sound of laughter from my boys across the hall. Then, out of a moment of quiet chattering, Noah yelled out, "Mommy,come look! We are kissing together!" I threw on my robe and opened the door, this is what I saw...





Needless to say this was the best Mother's Day present I could have ever received.
Thanks boys!!

No comments:

********************* What's New with the Dells? ********************

*********************************** Becky Dell *********************************

*********************Child of God, happily married to a wonderful man and together we are raising 2 amazing Boys!*************

About Me

My photo
I am a child of God! I am happily married to the love of my life and together we are raising two amazing boys.