Friday, February 22, 2008

Thankful thoughts





I AM THANKFUL FOR THE BEAUTIFUL RELATIONSHIP THAT IS FORMING BETWEEN NOAH AND COLLIN.
The pic of the boys cuddling with a blanket on the couch "happened" because Noah climbed up, covered himself up, scooted over to against the back pillows and shouted "Come cuddle with me Baby, PLEEEAAASSSE!"





I AM THANKFUL FOR A GODLY, WONDERFUL AND SUPPORTIVE HUSBAND WHO LOVES ME AND IS AN AMAZING FATHER TO OUR BOYS!
The middle pic is from Aaron's work party at Dave and Buster's a few weeks ago. We were dressed for our roles in the murder mystery dinner.




I AM THANKFUL FOR MY SWEET MONKEY!
This child is so much like me IT'S SCARY! He is changing so much everyday. His favorite things to do are: buckle his highchair straps, try to dress himself and jump with both feet off the ground. He seems to learn new words and phrases daily. Some of his favorites right now are : row row row boat, Elmo world and (my fav!) he said "love" back to me this morning when I told him I loved him. He is such a blessing!






I AM THANKFUL FOR MY BEAUTIFUL NOAH!
Noah will be 3 in just a few weeks and already the two year old seems to be long gone. He is more and more independant everyday and he LOVES to be a cowboy. My mom recently went to Arizona for work and bought Noah a really nice leather belt with cowboys, horses and mountains carved into it, well, Noah thinks it is the best thing ever. When we took him for his pics on Tues night, I had planned on him having a Thomas the train theme in the pics, but as soon as I put his "cowboy belt" on him that changed. He asked to wear his boots and hat in the pics and I couldn't resist!! The pics turned out great and it really captures where he is now in his life. I am so glad he is my son!


I had planned on writing more and including more pics, but my back is changing my plans, so I will just list a few more things and be done... (in no particular order)
~ Parent's and In-laws who are always there to help.
~ Friends.
~ A loving supportive church.
~ Provided meals.
~ A loving & supportive sister.
~ Cards and phonecalls.
~ PRAYER!!
~ A loving God that keeps His promises.
~ So much more!!
Thank you all for loving and supporting me through this!!

No comments:

********************* What's New with the Dells? ********************

*********************************** Becky Dell *********************************

*********************Child of God, happily married to a wonderful man and together we are raising 2 amazing Boys!*************

About Me

My photo
I am a child of God! I am happily married to the love of my life and together we are raising two amazing boys.